In order to fill new positions, we look amongst our current employees (career opportunities), scholarship holders and public announcements in daily newspapers, from local bulletins, on our web page and on online employment portals.
Positions in productions:
The areas of the workplace with the greatest shortages are in the metallurgy, mechanical and electronic sectors:
- metallurgist, metal processing worker
- metal construction worker, technological process assistant, machine mechanic, mechatronic operator, machine technician, mechanical engineer
- electrician, electro technician, mechatronic engineer, electric power engineer.
Development and technologies, quality, production management positions:
- Mechanical/metallurgic engineer (BSc. level – 3 years of study)
- Mechanical/metallurgic engineer (old program degree – 4 years of study)
- Master´s in mechanical/metallurgical engineering.
Positions in the commercial department
For the commercial department, we will continue to look for experts in commerce, in economic commerce (both with a BSc. degree – 3 years of study and with an old program degree – 4 years of study), Masters in economic and business sciences, etc., who can energize the company with their lifelong experience in commercial fields and who can use their innovativeness to help us develop new sales and market models and channels.
SIJ – Slovenian Steel Industry currently has the following open positions:
Currently we don't have open positions.
We invite you to introduce yourself, send us email with CV on email firstname.lastname@example.org